Monday 25 February 2013

Please Mind the Gap

This faux leather dress from H&M is the perfect modern LBD. Its simplicity is cleverly panelled with fabric which makes the dress all the more versatile. I love the proportion of this dress as most fit too loose up top for me (and my asian boobs) or too tight at the bottom. This one however fits like a glove! I finally found my LBD!!

Dress from H&M, Alexander McQueen Clutch, Kurt Geiger London Boots.


Shop yours now at: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/08587?article=08587-A  And have you tried their dress up / try on? It's ADDICTIVE!! 


x

5 comments:

  1. Really HOT dress, is that a knuckleduster clutch??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog. It's adorable! Hope you will stop by mine! Annddd, I'm your newest follower hey hey hey!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK